***dōTERRA®'s Zendocrine™ essential oil blend is a proprietary blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils of clove, grapefruit, rosemary, and geranium that have been studied for support of the cleansing organs of the body with a focus on the liver. The blend is formulated to be used individually or in combination with the Zendocrine botanical extract complex.
The following is taken from the Zendocrine Detoxification Complex concept information: The body's filtering and waste management system is quite capable of managing a certain amount of exposure to toxic influencers. But in a modern world of environmental pollutions and harmful chemicals found in prepared foods, beauty products, treated water, etc. the body's filtering system can be significantly challenged. Just as a filter in a car, furnace, or coffee machine can plug up over time, your body's filtering organs can also become "plugged" with toxins. Healthy organs have the capacity to "clean" or "unplug" themselves under normal conditions, but many sub-optimal health conditions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs and skin can result from an overexposure and buildup of toxicity in these vital organs.***
I will be applying one drop of this oil to the bottom of my feet every morning. I am using this method specifically to detox my mold intoxication hoping to purify my body as much as I can before my surgery to hopefully entirely remove the cause of my problem.
Along with the oil, I will also use the detox complex capsule.
**********************************Product Description**********************************
doTERRA's Zendocrine™ Detoxification Complex is a proprietary blend of whole-food extracts in a patented enzyme delivery system that supports healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin.Concept
As part of requisite body functions of eating, breathing, and coming in contact with our environment through our skin, our bodies are exposed to numerous toxins and microbial pathogens. One of the primary functions of vital organs is to act as protective filters against such harmful agents. The largest organ of the body, the skin, has a primary protective function against toxic exposure and infection. The lungs help filter the air we breathe from particulates and pollutants. The gastrointestinal tract from the stomach to the colon of the large intestine also perform significant cleansing and filtering of toxins entering our bodies with the food we eat. If toxins make it past these organs on the first line of defense, other organs such as the kidneys and liver perform additional filtering functions to rid our bodies of chemicals and pathogens that can cause us harm.The body's filtering and waste management system is quite capable of managing a certain amount of exposure to toxic influencers. But in a modern world of environmental pollutions and harmful chemicals found in prepared foods, beauty products, treated water, etc. the body's filtering system can be significantly challenged. Just as a filter in a car, furnace, or coffee machine can plug up over time, your body's filtering organs can also become "plugged" with toxins. Healthy organs have the capacity to "clean" or "unplug" themselves under normal conditions, but many sub-optimal health conditions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs and skin can result from an overexposure and buildup of toxicity in these vital organs.
Supporting healthy cleansing and filtering functions of these organs begins by limiting exposure to environmental toxins we breathe or touch and by eliminating foods that have artificial chemicals or that have been treated with pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Hydrating frequently with clean water is also essential for healthy function of our cleansing organs. Additionally, supplementing our healthy diets with functional nutrients that provide targeted support for specific organs can support healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the body.
doTERRA's Zendocrine™ Detoxification Complex
doTERRA's Zendocrine is a proprietary blend of whole-food extracts formulated to support the healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin.* Each whole-food botanical extract was selected specifically to support organ capacity to both provide protective cleansing and filtering functions for the body and to support the organ's own capacity to rid itself of stored toxic waste products. Zendocrine also uses a patented enzyme assimilation system to help with whole-food extract absorption and is packaged in SLS-free vegetable capsule.Targeted organs and their whole-food extracts
• Liver - Barberry leaf, Milk Thistle seed, Burdock root, Clove bud, Dandelion root, Garlic fruit, Red Clover leaf
• Kidneys - Turkish Rhubarb stem, Burdock root, Clove bud, Dandelion root
• Colon - Psyllium seed husk, Turkish Rhubarb stem, Acacia Gum bark, Marshmallow root
• Lungs -Osha root, Safflower petals
• Skin - Kelp, Milk Thistle seed, Burdock root, Clove bud, Garlic fruit
Primary Benefits
• Supports healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin
• Supports normal self-detoxification functions of the cleansing organ
What Makes This Product Unique?
• Proprietary blend of 14 active whole-food extracts targeting specific cleansing organs
• Patented Enzyme Assimilation System of Amylase and Cellulase with their natural mineral cofactors Magnesium and Manganese
• Whole-food formula made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules
*************************************************************************************************************
So far i've been doing this for two days. I am a little tired because I am still on my oregano, melaleuca, onguard blend as well. However, I am really honestly starting to feel cleaner. I am looking forward to what this will do for me. Although, if it doesn't work I will blog about it. My goal is to be completely upfront and honest with what works for me, not to scam anyone. I have found so many things that have helped that even if some things don't, I still believe in the product. Everything doesn't work for everyone.
This is why I give away free product. I sincerely want to help you get healthy naturally and in combination with western medication. If it doesn't work, try something else. If you don't like it, dont worry about it.
Simple as that.


How did the zendocrine complex work for you? I'm thinking about getting it and I'm not sure since I can't find any reviews on it. Thanks for your help!
ReplyDeleteIts truly amazing i have Chrons disease and its been a huge impact on my life never felt better.
DeleteIts truly amazing i have Chrons disease and its been a huge impact on my life never felt better.
DeleteI'm curious too! I am searching for reviews because I want to try it...but I'm scared!
ReplyDeleteHow did it go?
ReplyDeleteI am a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA and I am finally getting around to trying this product. I will let you know how it worked for me.
ReplyDeleteSo how well did it work for you?
ReplyDeleteI will be starting the zedocrine detox today ..
ReplyDeletei would like to know, because we are considering trying it out but will purchase on the 10th if you have positive reviews. ty
ReplyDeleteI've been putting this on my feet every day for 2 weeks. I actually feel puffy and like I'm retaining water or something This feeling happened pretty soon after starting and I thought it might go away. It hasn't. I'm thinking it's time to stop using it. Just my experience.
ReplyDeleteI too felt puffy, tired and achy like I had the flu, but going on 3 wks with just the Zendrocrine on the bottoms of my feet every morning and feeling much better. I did discover I was not drinking enough water and once increased intake of water and got past 2nd week, much better energy and much better sleeping at night. It is worth continuing.
DeleteAny recent reviews/ user experiences?
ReplyDeleteI have been using the soft gels for about a month and a half. Started with the cleanse system after some serious illness with a wiped out immune system. As soon as the cleanse was done, I ended up with stabbing pains and cramping just like I had before I started. Went back on and no pains or cramping. It works for me and I'm going to continue but I need to find out why it is helping.
ReplyDeleteI have been using the soft gels for about a month and a half. Started with the cleanse system after some serious illness with a wiped out immune system. As soon as the cleanse was done, I ended up with stabbing pains and cramping just like I had before I started. Went back on and no pains or cramping. It works for me and I'm going to continue but I need to find out why it is helping.
ReplyDeleteAre you drinking plenty of water? The minimum water intake in a normal basis is 60 ounces, or 1/2 of your body weight in ounces. Example: 140 pounds = 70oz.
ReplyDeleteDuring a detox, you may need more than that.
This reply was intended for Sally, but didn't post correctly.
DeleteJust tried this today and was amazed. I have an autoimmune disorder which causes low saliva / dryness. Felt immediate improvement. Don't know why but definitely helped.
ReplyDeleteI've been on the soft gels for two weeks and have been getting a lot of weird muscle and joint pain. I read this means the cleanse is working. Anyone else experiencing this?
ReplyDeleteDid you continue with the softgels, you need to drink alot of water, half yourbody weight. Have read in a couple of spots about the muscle ache, but not enough water can cause that too.
DeleteThanks for explaining which ingredients are good for what - I verified what you said through my personal research
ReplyDeleteAre you still using oils? The Zendocrine?
ReplyDeleteI've been taking Zendocrine as well as DDR Prime and I feel renewed, with increased energy, better mood and positive thinking...
ReplyDeleteI've been using Zendocrine, PB Assist, and TerraZyme. I was 189 pounds Dec 2014. I had been on hypertension meds for over 7 years. And was just diagnosed with high cholesterol and diabetes. May 2015 was down 8 sizes and off all meds. July 2016 down another 2 sizes. and have maintained weight and off all meds. The FDA does not approve these products as medicine and is not attended to treat or diagnose any sickness or disease. That being said, these daily supplements have helped along with a complete kitchen make offer. IF you can't make it in your kitchen don't eat it!
ReplyDeleteHi Penny, are thoes 3 things the only ones your using? I'm using slim and sassy straight 4 drops everyday on my toung and chasing with water. I have lost about 30 lbs but at a stand still now. More interested in your regimen. I'm going to start the endocrine today 1 drop in four ounces of water and see how that goes everyday.
DeleteZendocrine*
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon, congratulations on your 30 lbs down. I am happy to share my full regimen with you.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, as I mentioned in the above post, I completely changed what I brought into our home to eat. I did intense research on food and the food labeling meaning. For an example the word natural on the food label does NOT mean organic. Or wheat bread verse's sprout breads. To put it short- NO fake ingredients, no diet foods. The reason being, our bodies are not made to process fake food. Our bodies know what to do with protein, carbohydrates, fats and sugar. Most of all of us know when we eat to much bad carbs, fats and sugars our body stores it. What I also have learned is that our body stores those processed foods, only because it doesn't know what to do with the fake food. (could this be why we look at detoxing) :) I also researched potent anti-inflammatory. And the benefit of digestive enzymes. Our biggest enemy for our health is inflammation and it starts in the stomach. Taking care of your digestive system with not only what your taking out of your body but what you also put into it. This is why I mentioned the terrazyme and the PB assist. There are two other factors that I looked at. One is the effect of Green Tea Extracts and holistic vitamin supplements that slow down fat storage. These two are helpful because they help suppress your appetite but doesn't have those side effects that come with your synthetic appetite suppressers. If you would like more information please feel free the contact me through pennysgoodstuff.com
Good luck on your wellness journey.
I began drinking Zendocrine in water every morning a few months ago. I didn't really feel any effect at first but after 12 days of drinking it, I suddenly started felt so much more energised and cleaner on the inside. I lost the drained and lethargic feeling I'd had for so long, so it was a welcome change. This continued for a few months and only in the last few weeks have I been slack at drinking it because I'm overseas travelling. I've noticed I've become really lethargic again! Luckily I bought it with me so I've just had my first glass again (since a week ago) and will stick to drinking it daily. Of all the Doterra oils, this is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone! I bought the Zendocrine Detoxification Complex capsules this week and would love to know if anyone has taken these only, not these along with other dōTERRA supplements, and what they think about these? Do you notice any changes? Thank you.
ReplyDelete