I was diagnosed with "hot tub folliculitis."
I grew up in a pool and hot tub. Never in my life have I heard of such a thing.
I did not take photos of it because I did not think about it soon enough. This is a good and bad thing.
I thought about it a day later, but by then I have already applied clear skin along with lavendar to clear out the infection and reddness. Therefore, aside from a few marks here and there it was gone.
It basically looked like a bunch of pussy zits down my side. YUCK!
A little about hot tub folliculitis:
Most often occurs in a hot tub where the chemicals are off.
Some people get it, some dont. 20 people can be sitting in the same hot tub and only 2 might get it. No one knows why.
If you do get it, do not use that hot tub again unless the water is well treated or else you are more likely to get it again.
It only appears where you have a bathing suit and sometimes in your arm pits because that is where your arms lie.
Any other information can be googled, including photos. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment